Sometimes, taking pictures using your Windows Phone does not provide the quality that you are looking for. However, there is a quick way to automatically fix your outputs without any trouble at all.
Just follow the instructions below to auto-fix your pictures:
1. First, open the main menu under the Start key.
2. Choose the picture that you want to fix and open it by tapping your finger on it.
3. Then, select “Pictures” among the choices provided.
4. Next, choose the “More” icon to reveal more choices.
5. Follow up the previous step by tapping the “Auto-fix” icon. Doing so will automatically repair the exposure, color, noise, shadow and other crucial elements of your photo in order to improve its quality.
6. Lastly, hit the Save icon for the changes to take effect and exit the app.
Additional Tip: To further improve your output, sync your edited photo in your computer and manually add more elements into it by using photo-editing programs.
Changing The Keyboard Language
One of the good things about the Windows Phone is that it supports a wide variety of languages even the ones that use special characters like letters, symbols, punctuations and others. This feature also enables users to compose text messages using special characters.
If you want to make use of special symbols, letters and other unique characters while texting, just follow the simple steps below:
1. Access the main menu via the “Start” button.
2. Slide your finger to the left for the “App” list.
3. On the App list, go to its “Settings”.
4. Once you are on the “Settings” menu, look for the “Keyboard” selection where you can choose the language that you prefer.
5. Just choose the language that you want to make use of.
6. Save the changes and exit the menu.
7. Open the option that will let you compose a text message. On the right of the Space button, you will see the “ENU” key.
8. Hit the ENU key to gain access to the languages that you have selected.
This was probably the last post for a while, got some errands to take care of!